Have you ever imagined yourself being a part of a dynamic and talented group of people in the reinsurance market? Our professional team in Athens, Greece is looking for a Reinsurance Broker to join our company, work closely with our subject matter experts and develop her/his career.
Fenchurch Faris Ltd. is a registered Lloyd’s Broker with 40 years under its belt providing insurance and reinsurance risk management services across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The company was launched as a joint venture between Basim R. Faris, who is a Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute in the U.K., and Fenchurch PLC, an English insurance brokerage. It consists of 11 regional offices in 8 cities across the region and our clients include insurance companies, corporate entities, SME’s and individuals.
- Support the reinsurance negotiations and placements of client accounts to deliver the best possible cover and terms
- Assess new risks, analyze all available information and reflect the risk profile of placements as appropriately
- Support the negotiations of renewals of contracts and review terms where necessary
- Maintain trusted relationships within the broad reinsurance market (reinsurers, cedants, and other stakeholders involved)
- Assist in the preparation of all appropriate documentation and reporting and ensure that everything is in accordance with the company regulations
- Adopt an ethical behavior at all levels of professional activity
Your Competencies & Skills:
- University degree with a Business/Finance or Technical orientation
- Working experience of 1-2 years, preferably in the insurance/reinsurance sector
- Fluency in English is essential (other languages are considered a plus)
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills and focus on customer
- Ability to negotiate and resolve issues in challenging and complex situations
- Action-orientation and drive for results
- Cross-cultural agility in a diverse environment
- Integrity and character within a professional setting
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Exceptional group medical plan
- A dynamic and friendly team of diverse professionals
- Opportunity to work for a key player in the highly attractive reinsurance industry with offices based in the south suburbs of Athens
Fenchurch Faris Ltd. is proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected classification. We are committed to secure that our applicants and employees are respected and treated fairly and with dignity.